AltSpace provides everything you need and expect in an office location. From a friendly greeting from our reception staff to being able to video conference with your offshore client to catching up on paperwork at your desk with a coffee.
AltSpace is better than a serviced office because it gives the chance for independent contractors, work-at-home professionals or people who travel frequently to Wellington to work in an office like environment alongside those in a similar situation.
With only a few exceptions everything at AltSpace is included in your membership plan, no charging for extra’s such as printing, Internet access, use of meeting rooms, after hours access, or tea and coffee. This means you can use AltSpace as you would your own location and not pause before printing or booking a room knowing that it would cost you extra.
Also you do not need to talk to us before booking a meeting room, arranging for a desk or use of the kitchen. We provide all members with a web based booking system so you can see if a meeting room is available and you can reserve it for when you want.
AltSpace provides everything you need and expect from a modern day office including:
- High speed Internet access via CityLink and FX Networks with both wifi and wired access.
- Four meeting rooms ranging from a large boardroom to smaller rooms equipped with whiteboards, flip charts, data projectors, etc
- Twenty desks for you to pick from, for the duration you require.
- Online booking system for meeting rooms.
- Ergonomic desks with great harbour view and PC rental options.
- Laser and colour printers, photocopier, scanner, and fax machine.